Tuesday 7 February 2012

January 2012 Monthly Wrap-Up

So this month has seen the introduction of my blog, and would like to thank all my followers and reader's!
Also I have managed to get through quite alot of books in my opinion, along with my first college exams.

15/53 Great start in the reading challenge!
  1. Feed by Mira Grant
  2. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
  3. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
  4. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
  5. Turned by Morgan Rice
  6. Abadon by Meg Cabot
  7. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  8. Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
  9. The Outsiders by S.E Hinton
  10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  11. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  12. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  13. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
  14. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  15. Private by Kate Brian
Favourite Book: Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Least Favourite Book: Turned by Morgan Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment