Monday 23 January 2012

This week has been a very reading full week. After last week's exam week, it was nice to be able to relax from revision and college work and just read.

I have managed 5 books this week:
  1. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  2. Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
  3. The Outsiders by S.E Hinton
  4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  5. The Statitical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
To have access to early reviews of this book, follow this link to my Goodreads page.

The first week of my blog is currently going quite well in my own opinion, Ive posted as much as I can and here is the links to all my blogs posts from this week.

Monday: What are you Reading? (Meme)
Tuesday: Top Ten Books I would Recommend to People Who Don't Read YA (Meme)
Wednesday: Mercy by Rebecca Lim (Review)
Thursday: Wintergirls by Rebecca Lim (Review)
Friday: How I started reading Young Adult books.  (Discussion)
Saturday: Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment