Tuesday 17 January 2012

Top Ten (actually seven) Books I Would Recomend To People Who Don't Read YA!


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read YA

1. The Hate List by Jennifer Brown
 For me this is one of the greater books in the YA world, which not only give us a great name, but also prove to all those people who believe Teen Literature is not real literature, will finally see some of the talent which lies in not just this book, but many Young Adult books.
When I read this book I thought it was absolutely amazing!

2. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
Ok so this is a book I would recommend to anyone, regardless to what genre they read, or if they even know how to read. For me this is one of the greatest books of all time.
The book cover's very important issues, such as racism, whilst holding an emotional romance at the same time.

3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Suzanne Collins is one the most well known author's in the YA book world, and is also created the dystopia trend. I would recommend this book to someone who doesn't read YA because it is almost a book for all ages, and loved by a lot of people, it like The Hate List, I believe shows the best of YA.

4. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
This book was utterly amazing and by far one of the most addictive books I have ever came across.

5. By Midnight by Mia James
This book was a great crossover between a vampire book and a pretty awesome mystery book. I really loved this book, it was absolutely amazing, and one of the greatest vampire books I have read.

6. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
This is a book I can admit, I recommend to everyone, even my friends who don't read. The Luxe shows the best in an historical genre, even outside the YA world, I believe.

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
I bugged and bugged my sister for days, until she gave in and gave this book a try. It is amazing, addictive and one of my favourite books ever!

URGH!!! Can Not Think Of Anymore, Leaving It At Seven!


No comments:

Post a Comment